Sunday, November 16, 2014

What I want for Xmas.... a Defensive Coordinater.

So a few years back when Auburn took a downward spiral and everyone was mocking me, I didn't care.

Because in the end I got what I wanted. Gene out, Gus in.

This year I feel the same way. Auburn's loss yesterday didn't upset me one bit. You know why? Because I want Ellis Johnson OUT and (as of today) Will Muschamp IN!!!

Will's not the best head coach (case in point Florida's past few seasons) but he's one of the BEST Defensive Coordinates in the game! He helped my boys look SUPER good in the Tommy Tubberville days and I always thought he looked good in orange and blue!

Gus, let's do this. Ellis is a nice guy but our defense has fallen APART at the end of the season and there is NO EXCUSE for the seasonal decline. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make our final win of the season be getting this guy back because if so..... it'll feel like I walked away with another championship!

No comments: