Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sweet Treats long gone

 Thought I'd reminisces some more about snacks no longer around.
 Turtle Pies

My goodness. I thought these were the best things ever to cross my lips back in the day! They probably tasted like garbage but I could've eaten a whole box of them as a kid! I NEVER got tired of these things and thought they'd be around forever as the greatest snack/treat in history!

Obviously not.
 Giggles

My mom bought us these all the time. I wasn't a fan. They tasted plain and who wants to look at a cookie that seems to be mocking you? I won't miss them.

O'Boises

The super salty potato chip that had air pockets in it and a monster crunch. I thought they were ok but you couldn't eat too many of these puppies due to the massive amount of slat on them. Seriously, I bet SeaWorld throws these into their tanks to keep the saltwater fish happy. Geez!
Bonkers

Fruity flavored chews that my brother Jeremy loved as a kid. I thought they were quite tasty myself and imagined the strawberry ones were what Smurfberries tasted like. Yeah, that's weird, I know. But it's true!

No comments: