Monday, November 10, 2014

Goodbye rides

 Last year Megan and I got to do the Backlot Tour at Disney World. I'm glad we did in time because a few months ago it was announced they had closed the ride permanently. Which make sense seeing as how it wasn't very popular anymore and probably cost a ton to operate with all the water and pyro special effects.

I am glad I went on it, because seeing the space ship from Flight of the Navigator made it all worth it!

The other ride which was permanently closed, crushed my soul when I heard the news. Maelstrom. The Viking ride at Norway in Epcot. It was my favorite ride there and they closed it to put a "Frozen" ride in it's place.

I understand why. They need a "Frozen" ride quick to capitalize on  it's popularity and this was the easiest solution. But I'm not happy with it!

K, I'm done griping for now. C-ya!

No comments: