Friday, November 14, 2014

So true

Continuing my "thankful" posts this month, I read this book the other day and wanted to share some of the finer points.

The phrase itself is so true. People only "get" to us when we let them.

Never worry about what so-and-so said about you. (or you heard "was said" about you) Who cares? What's it matter to them what they think? You know the truth and you know who you are and that's what matters!

I'd also add, Don't let situations get the best of you!

The other day I was looking for my lunch bag for work and couldn't find it. I was getting frustrated at first (because someone had moved it) but started to laugh at the situation itself. Why am I so upset about a lunch bag? I'll just find something else to bring my lunch in. And I did!

People let the smallest things annoy them. Some go as far as pitching an adult "fit" when things don't go their way. My advice is to let those things go. Have no worries. It'll all work out for the best in the end!

Laugh, love and praise God for the many blessings He's sent you. Do this and your "Sunny Days" will never end.

Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: