Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksfgiving Day!

My favorite holiday of the year has come around once again and I'm thankful for so many things.

The first would be my family. Mom and Dad are supportive of every decision we make and are always there for us if we need them. I love them both very much and am incredibly thankful for the both of them. My brothers (and even Charity) are a blessing to me every day. I thank God for the close and loving relationships we've had together over the years.

Secondly, my job. I'm blessed at doing something I enjoy and I know there's many folks out there who can't say the same. I love my boss and the work I do. I'm completely happy at Chase.\

Finally, I'm thankful for every single friend I've made. They give me joy when I speak to them, fond memories and good times to come.

Folks, have a wonderful Thanksgiving and God bless you all!

No comments: