Tuesday, November 11, 2014

December Movie Review

Let's get the jump on reviewing the upcoming movies for the month of December shall we?

Annie

If I see this trailer one more time on theaters I'm going to choke someone.

 Exodus: Gods and Kings

Again, like Noah, this film looks amazing. But I'm sure just like Noah, I won't go to the movies to see it. Maybe on rental or better yet, I'll rent "The Ten Commandments" and leave it at that.

 The Hobbit: The Battle for your Holiday Cash (part 3)

I hear it's loosely based off the novel! When it comes out on DVD I'll borrow them from a friend and suffer thru them then. But that's still a long ways off!

 Night at the Museum: 3

I saw the first one, I think I saw the 2nd one and I'm sure I'll see the 3rd one when it comes on HBO. People will go see this since Robin Williams is in it, but it'll take more than coward to drag me to the box office to see.

Into the Woods

I know this is based off the Broadway Show, I know everyone's excited for it too, but I just can't tke another twisted take on Fairy Tales. It feels too overdone now in Hollywood and this time, I'm just not biting.

I know this is a "bah-humbug" spirit during movie season but I can't help it. Just nothing looks good to me this month.

Making Edge of Tomorrow the best film I've seen in theaters to date! But we'll make that official for the year, once December 31st roles around.

What about you, folks? Any of you plan to drag your no-good, livy-livered, rotten keaster out to any of these flicks?

Lemme know...

No comments: