Monday, August 11, 2014

Top Arcade games

Today I wanted to share with you the top arcade games that took my money as a kid.
Pacman

This old classic was a real tempter to me as a kid. It was EVERYWHERE back in the day, easy to play and fun, fun fun! Unless you were there back in the day you just wouldn't understand.

Tekken 3

I didn't spend much money on fight games but this arcade was the exception. I can't remember who was my favorite to fight with but the only way I could win is if I had to play some little kid who didn't know how to work the controls.... yep. I sucked!


Star Wars Trilogy

We didn't have this game at our mall but at my grandmothers mall they did and let me tell you, many a quarter was given to this game when I was there. It was fantastic. I remember thinking how video games will never evolve more than this one.

A year later I'm proved wrong, but needless to say I was very impressed back in the day!


Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I spent so much money on this game as a kid I used to ask folks to pay me in QUARTERS so I wouldn't have to go to the bank for change. (no joke) There's no telling how much I spent on this game. It was my ultimate favorite for years! And when TMNT 2 came out for Xbox, I bought it only because you could unlock the original arcade game during game play. (though that game turned out to be pretty awesome itself)

Best Arcade Game. Ever.

What about you?

No comments: