Monday, August 18, 2014

Polyhedron Magazine

Continuing my never-ending quest to collect all EU fiction I've once again uncovered some more! Recently, I've been digging into online RPG material I may have missed the firs time around.

Thankfully I was rewarded when I came across this magazine from the early 2000's which featured quests from the old Wizards of the Coast material.

The Polyhedron Magazine didn't carry many stories, mostly it was information on starships which had been reprinted in other RPG's I already own. But I was able to find a few unprinted stories among some of the issues, which made it a rewarding experience in the end.

It never ceases to amaze me just how much EU information was out there. And every time I think I've got it all, something manages to pop up!

May this wonderful EU treasure hunt never end! 

No comments: