Friday, August 08, 2014

Another "me" update

 Been a while since I've done an update on little old me, so I thought now was the perfect time! First off here's a few pictures from our party at Chase last month.
 It was one of them fancy ones too. With free food (which I had a lot of) and free booze (which I had none of) but check out this ice sculpture! Pretty cool right? I even had a "dance off" at the party with another employee... which got way more attention than I thought it would.
Finally I got this award for all the work I did in Phoenix last year. Hooray! My first company paperweight!

What can I say? Life is good!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! So it sounds like the Phoenix trip was good all the way around.

kidcardco said...

Yes it was! I was hoping on returning next month but my manger shot it down yesterday because she needs me here for a project. : (

Unknown said...

Keep trying, maybe you'll get to in late 2015, or early 2016. Perhaps we could go to the movies, I wonder if there would be something interesting we could see around that time...

kidcardco said...

Hmm... The Hobbit will be done by then so perhaps you're talking about a black Christmas comedy?