Monday, May 06, 2013

May Movie Review

 
I know this is a little late but I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time for this post. So let me review some movies I've already seen and some others coming out soon.

Iron Man 3

I saw this last night and enjoyed it. They did a good job with the trilogy and I look forward to Marvel's next installment "Thor 2" at the end of the year. Is Iron Man 3 the movie of the year? So far, yes. But we'll have to see what else is out there before we crown it "Best of 2013"


Star Trek: Into Darkness

This movie doesn't get me excited at all. Sure, I'll see it but ever since JJ announced he's directing Star Wars has anyone else felt the air's been let out of the balloon on this movie? Who cares?! Everyone's talking about his next project and I think that it's also shrouded folks interest in seeing this.

That being said, I'm sure the movie will be fine but I'm equally sure no one will remember it by the end of the year.


Fast and the Furious 6

Who'd have thought years ago that they would be making a movie called "Fast and Furious 6" that would still star all the original characters and we'd still be excited to see it?! Wild that it's gone on this long and in my opinion they've all been pretty much fun to watch.

I'm glad they're calling it "6" because you don't see that in movies much anymore. Will I go see it in theaters? Eh...I don't know yet. I don't think I've seen a single one in theaters so far, I've watched them all on DVD and I think I may keep my streak going on this one too.

Should be exiciting to see either way!


Hangover Part III

The 1st one felt unique and intriging. The 2nd felt forced. This one will be Hollywood's brightest example of brow-beating a one trick pony to death.

All that said....yes I'll be seeing it.

After Earth

Yeah....no.

No comments: