Friday, May 10, 2013

June Movie Preview

So before I start falling behind on this, let me give you a short clip what I think about the upcoming movies coming out in June...

 
The Internship

There used to be a day when I thought Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson were two of the funniest people in the world.

Yep, I used to think that.


This is The End

This is the worst idea for a movie that I've ever heard about.

Man of Steel

Nevermind that last comment. I stand corrected.


Monster's University

I shouldn't go see this....but I am.

World War Z

I hear the book in amazing. I also hear the movie is nothing like the book.

Zzzzzzzzz....

Have a good weekend folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are insane. Have you even watched the trailer for This is the end? I'm positive I have never laughed so hard during a preview for any movie ever.

And I couldn't be more psyched for Man of Steel. Looks awesome.

Also excited for The Internship AND WWZ. So there.

-Melton

kidcardco said...

You're two things. Easy to please and so money. : )