Friday, March 08, 2013

Disney 2011 Part 3

Here's a pic with Megan, Tinker Bell and some Fairy...who's a dude...and he's a fairy....riiiiiiight.
After the first photo was snapped it was funny to hear Megan ask the dude fairy if he could step out of the picture so she could just have one with Tink. LOL
And of course Megan being Megan had to take a picture of Tinker Bell's shoes because she thought they were "Super Cute"
Here's a pic of Charity and I in a telephone both at Epcot England. Megan didn't want to take a pic in there with me because that's the only face I would make in there....she's so weird!
Here I am posing on a rock....yeah, I'm cool.
Me impersonating the Little Meremaid.
Lion King
Adventure seeker!

Megan won't admit it but I'm sure she keeps a copy of this picture at work so she can kiss it repeatedly in the frame.

Ok, I'm done for now. More post next week!








No comments: