Monday, March 18, 2013

CANCELLED!!

Finally, Lucasfilm's decided to end this show. (2 seasons too long) I'm not upset about this news in the least. I've been saying this worn out show should have stopped after season 3 but it drug us around for another 2 before somebody finally took it out of it's misery.

I'll admit, all the episodes in 4 and 5 weren't bad. In fact, a lot of them were good. But Clone Wars has been going on FOREVER and I for one feel it's time they move in a new direction for a TV series.

I'll admit this was a shock at first hearing. The Mouse could've made a pretty penny bringing this show over to Disney XD. But what's done is done and now I'm done to watching 3 TV shows on a regular basis! (and Dexter's last season is this year too!!)

May the Force be with them.

No comments: