Thursday, March 28, 2013

Best Cartoon Worlds to live in

So what cartoon worlds would you want to live in IF you couldn't interact with the stars of that show. After some careful thought, here's what I came up with.

5) Laff-a-Lympics

How fun would it be to watch these cartoon legends compete?! Growing up I was a die hard Yogi Yahoo-ee fan. But now seeing that Hong Kong Phooey is a Scooby Dooby, I may have to jump ship. And of course watching the Really Rottens lose epically every week would be interesting too!

4) Dungeons and Dragons

Although a little dangerous I'd love to see what I'd become in this fantasy cartoon world. Whatever it is, I'm hoping I would be able to level up quick!

3) The Jetsons

From medieval times to the future, the Jetsons world would be awesome to live in! My own spaceship! Every walk way a treadmill robot slaves and all sorts of robotic arms to wait and serve at my every beck and call!

2) Muppet Babies

A world where your imagination takes over? Heck yes! Think of all the awesome things you'd be able to do and nothing to do all day but daydream?! I'd play for the Mets, become a movie star and star in Survivor! The possibilities are endless.


 1) Ewoks

Come one. Are you really surprised? I'd LOVE to live on Endor! Maybe I can't hang out with Wicket but there's plenty of other Ewoks to be friends with and who knows? Maybe I can escape off planet and tour the animated Star Wars universe?!

K....I'm going to go daydream now.

How bout you? Got any other ideas for cartoon worlds you'd like to live in?


No comments: