Friday, March 30, 2012

More unproduced Star Wars toys

Time for a few more "never were made" Star Wars toys!



An Ewok Battle Wagon! No words would be able to express how bananas I would have gone over this in my possession. I loved me some Ewoks back in the day!



Meet Mongo Beefhead Tribesman. No really, that was his name....yep...moving on!



A Tattooine Sandspeeder. Basically it's a snow speeder repainted. Kinda lame but I think as a kid I would have loved it.



Snow Patroller. It was toys like this that made me mad as a kid. They were never in the movie yet I begged my eyes to glance across a speck of whatever add vehicle toy I had in my possession to be in the background of a Star Wars movie. But they never were...I won't miss this one.



Tattoine Sand Skiff. I would have DIED for this toy! Look how cool it looks!



The Holiday Special Wookie set. Whoa boy! Nuff said there.



Blaster Rifle Case. Shaped like the Blaster rifle. Would actually be used for an "extra" gun if you had a friend over who didn't have one.... and he'd hare you for doing it too! LAME product!!



An Ewok Ashtray?! What were they thinking?? Oh right, let's take a child's favorite character from Star Wars and make him a symbol for SMOKING! Wow. I can imagine why even the money-sucking George Lucas turned this idea down!

Thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The skiff is real, dude. I have it. Got it for Xmas as a kid.

Anonymous said...

The Battle Wagon, Skiff and Laser Rifle Carrying Case were all produced and sold at retail. These images were all lifted from www.theswca.com Go there and get all the real info on what was produced and what was not.