Thursday, March 29, 2012

Unproduced Star Wars toys

So while digging info on yesterday's article I came across unproduced Star Wars toys and became intrigued. So what COULD have been? Let me show you a few:



This is an Imperial Battle Droid prototype. By this time they didn't care if it was seen in the movies or not. It was all about the benjamins at this point.



An XP Landspeeder. Basically a remake of Luke's Landspeeder.



Millanium Falcon Cargo Holder. I was supposed to even attach to the original toy. Interesting and maybe I would've wanted it if I'd had the vehicle.



AT Ion Cannon. Again it looks like they were trying to save money by making changes to toys already in production.



A Rebel Blockade Runner? Really?! How awesome would this have been??





The Emperor's Throne Room Playset. How cool! I would've begged my mom for this.





Gargan from Jabba the Hutt's palace. Why anyone would WANT this figure is another question.



An Imperial Attack Droid. Another creation that was thrown into the reject bin. I wouldn't have cared since it's not a part of the movie.

2 comments:

Man'O War said...

The vehicles are awesome!

Anonymous said...

All of these photos were lifted from www.theswca.com , go there to learn all about vintage Star Wars stuff.