Sunday, June 01, 2008

True as it can be...

Just like a little sister to ruin the suprise. I'd asked Charity to please wait until tomorrow morning so I could make my post..... she didn't. Poor Charity, she has trouble keeping a secret. It burns in her soul if she doesn't tell anyone all about it.

So for late news... I'm engaged to my girlfriend Megan. We haven't been dating that long, true. But in the past few weeks I've come to see that she's the perfect one for me. She has a love for the Lord and a love for me. I couldn't ask for anything more.

When I asked my parents earlier this week about her they agreed along with me. In fact, Dad was even wondering what had taken me so long in the first place! : )

But now that everyone knows it makes this post a little less important. But none the less exciting to tell about.

We now bring you back to our regularly scheduled post....

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt! its Chase :P just came to say congrats! Of course you'll have to talk to my dad about, knowing him he'll want to know everything :P wish you two the best of luck and alot of happiness! peace :)

Chase

Anonymous said...

ugh, I really can't type today, I meant you'll have to talk to my dad about *it :P but I think you know what I meant ;)

Anonymous said...

Aw that's a good pic of you two. Matt, all I can say is... Hooty Hoo-hoo-hoo!! haha. Congratulations!

-Sam

Bray & Kajsa Wilkins said...

WOOHOOO!!!!!!!! I AM SOOoOOOO EXCITTEEDDDDD!!!! seriously. like more excited than I was for my own engagement...well, maybe not quite that excited, but it's close! I love you guys!
-Kajsa

Summer Times said...

:) perfect... I'm so happy for you!!!

RachelCapezza said...

I am SO excited for you, Matt! Congrats!

hollie said...

i told you so.

RachelCapezza said...

PS - is a date set?

Ruth said...

Congratulations! I'm incredibly happy for you both!

pard1959 said...

You are THE MAN now in my book!

Anonymous said...

Oh come on regular post! I want to hear the story....how'd you pop the question?!!!

Isaiah Eyre said...

I saw pigs flying earlier today... I guess this would explain why. :-P Congrats, Matt.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Matt! :-)

MajorLamont said...

It was cold weekend in hell.

Anonymous said...

Matt.....big brother.....I can't believe it! I'm super excited for you and the soon to be Mrs. Wilkins! However, I didn't know you even had a girlfriend....just goes to show how much I stay out of the loop after having moved back to GA!!!!! Can't wait to meet her! ~Vickie~

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Andre says so, too!

Bekah said...

Whoooooooo!! Yeah! Congrats, you two! :-)

ArmyWifeLane said...

Congrats!! You two are so cute. And in the words of Chris "You two go together like peas and carrots!!"

congrats!