Friday, June 06, 2008

Life right now...


Ok. So this picture describes how life's been for me lately... crazy! First off I'd just like to thank the EVERYBODY who has called, texted and e-mailed me in the past week. I'm sorry I haven't had time to return your messages but I've been so busy with things that I haven't had the time to chat with you all!
In fact, sadly I think I've only spoken to about 5% of you so far. There's just so many of you to thank!! But really, I'll try my best to get in touch with everyone of you. Thank you.
I still haven't told a whole slew of other people yet so they need to be notified first. Now on to the good news....
Since so many of you have asked about Megan I'm now officially giving her Mondays on the blog to talk to all of you and answer some of your questions. We can call it "Monday Mornings with Megan" or "MMM" if you like. Her first topic next week will be about the proposal. The week following maybe how we meet and maybe even the next week you can learn all about her. I don't know, I'm just making this up as I go. She's welcome to tell ya'll anything she likes!
And if you get bored of her just tell me and I'll boot her from the schedule completely! Though I doubt that'll happen for a while.
One last note. The date. We've decided on one and for the first time ever it will be revealed on the blog first! (we didn't tell Charity this time) September 6th seems to be the date.
Thank you for everyone who has volunteered to help out. We appreciate it more than you know. I have to admit the only thing we haven't got covered yet is a place to hold the reception. So if anyone has an idea please post or e-mail me it now.
This post is way too long and it's getting boring so I'll stop right now. Have a great weekend folks and we'll see you next week!

12 comments:

MajorLamont said...

That's so nice of you to let her post on the blog and do things on her own Matt. I guess women's rights means nothing to a caveman like you. :)

kidcardco said...

Ha ha ha! So true!

Anonymous said...

Actually, the date was revealed a few days ago on Megan's Facebook. Info gets out quickly these days.

Kimber said...

It still just freaks my brain out. I don't think it'll be real until I talk to you. Anyway, I posted a very "Matt-ish" blog today. I think you'll enjoy ;) I miss you!

Anonymous said...

It was posted on facebook BUT not everyone that reads this blog is on my facebook. With that and this blog entry, now EVERYONE knows. =D

Megan

pard1959 said...

How about some M&M's? What I mean is Mark and Megan on Monday mornings. That'd be a lot of fun! Nobody reads my blog and I need an audience. C'mon, Matt, please?!?

Anonymous said...

Mark, i'll share some Monday mornings with you. It's my day now and I give you permission. Hahaha!!!

Megan

pard1959 said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Hey Matt... :P

kidcardco said...

WHATEVER!! Mark, you're not stealing my glory.... unless Mikey wants in on it too. :)

MajorLamont said...

As a matter of fact, I DO!

T-Money said...

Feels left out in the rain...

Anonymous said...

Hey I recognize the guy in the green and white shirt. He always was the lucky one.