Saturday, June 28, 2008

Deflocked


Hey folks. From the very begining of this blog I made a statement saying this blog was to feature "young budding artist" and promised "guest star appearances" throughtout the posts. Of course, none of that ever happened.... till now.


Cardco Fans, meet Jeff Corriveau write of the comic strip "Deflocked". If haven't heard of it yet you will soon. Jeff's branching out into becoming the newest nationwide comic strip... but he needs your help. Jeff e-mailed me earlier this week (he himself being a fan of the blog) and asked if we could help "vote" him into a few newspapers around the area. Even though the link he gave me was for "The Monroe Times" out of WI, I decided to help him anyway.


Jeff's a totally cool guy with a hilarious comic strip. Don't believe me? Click here to see more: http://www.deflocked.com/


Then after reviewing his site if you want to help him out go to this link and vote for him here: http://www.deflocked.com/trial.html


There are many papers (like our own) that suffer from unfunny comic strips. You've seen me make fun of them for not being funny several times in the past. And just like me you know you haven't read the comics since The Far Side and Calvin and Hobbes left the strip. So let's get something funny back in the "Funnies" again! I'd like to thank Jeff for allowing me to post his comic strip on the blog. Good Luck to you sir!

1 comment:

Isaiah Eyre said...

Those are great! Hope he gets picked up.