Monday, June 16, 2008

Cancelled already?!


Looks like after only one week of Monday Mornings with Megan we won't be doing it again. Poor Megan just doesn't have the time to write everyone and tell you stories. So I'm moving back into the time slot! (lucky you!)
Bt Seriously, if you want to know anything else about her, send her a Facebook friend request and I'm sure she'll accept it.
Everything's been going well. The weekend went by and wedding plans are moving along. In fact, I'd say besides talking to the catering we've just about got everything set! So I'm glad to report that it's all coming along.
Ok folks, have a great week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a busy weekend and I remembered late last night, but it was too late to do anything. I will have something next Monday and maybe even Friday, since he took Monday! =D

Megan

pard1959 said...

Seeeeee.....one week, c'mon! You should have let me join her from the get-go. At least, she would have had back-up support for the busy weeks.

Monday Mornings with Megan and Marky is sounding pretty good to me, right now.

MajorLamont said...

Boo. Bring back Megan.

Anonymous said...

I'll be back!! He's not going to cancel me just yet. hehe

Megan

kidcardco said...

She still hasn't written anything yet... : )

Anonymous said...

it's not Friday yet!!!

Megan