Friday, June 27, 2008

FRIDAYS with Megan... one time only. =D


So today Matt thinks I should talk about myself. You know, give everyone a little bit of background about me so that you can know me better.
I was born in Baton Rouge and after living there a year we moved to Delhi. I went to elementary school in Delhi but in 4th grade my sister and I were put into a private school in Rayville. I also went to high school there.
I started off in college at Mississippi College for my first two years and transferred to ULM, which is where I am now. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with school so I just took my core classes and a few extras.
I'm now a kinesiology major with about a year left to go! I also have a twin sister who lives with her husband in Minnesota. I also have 2 younger sisters.
I currently work at Bayou Gymnastics teaching children how to tumble. I also work in the Day Care section and in the office as well.
So there you go! A little bit about me. Any other questions, just ask. I'll be glad to answer!
{MATT} Hey, maybe next week she can talk about her favorite movies, music, food....
{MEGAN} Matt... get off my blog.
{MATT} Yes Ma'am. Have a great weekend folks!!

3 comments:

Summer Times said...

This is nice... IT kina mixes up Matt's blog a bit. I like it.

I know we've all been wondering who you are and whatnot. Now we kind of know. :)

~Summer

Anonymous said...

I wanna know a little more though. Books? Music? Movies? Hobbies? Hidden talents? That sort.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. I wouldn't have pegged you for a small town girl for some reason. Maybe because Matt always stressed that he would NEVER, EVER marry a girl from Delhi. ;)