Monday, June 30, 2008

My favorites...


Just thought I'd take these Monday's and let you know a little MORE about me! : D

Ok first off... movies.

My favorite movies are: "Night at the Roxberry", "Transformers" all 3 "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies, all of the ORIGINAL Batman movies. "The Notebook", "Gone with the Wind", "Dirty Dancing", "Sixteen Candles", just about any Disney movie, "Bring It On", "A Walk to Remember", and of course "Star Wars".

My favorite genre to see are Comedies. My favorite actors are Steve Carell and Jim Carey. My favorite actress' are Anna Farris and Kate Hudson.

As for TV shows I have to say "Greek" is my top favorite. Followed by "The Office", "Family Guy", "America's Next Top Model", "John and Kate plus 8" , "CSI","Firefly" and "Dr Phil"

Ok, that's all for now. I'll be back next week to tell you more! Have a great week!

Meg

3 comments:

Kimber said...

Geez!! All of that sounds like something straight out of my head. ALL those movies are in my favorites. (Gone with the wind is my #1 favorite movie of all time) Steve Carell and Jim Carey are 2 of my favorite actors, and I love every single one of those TV shows (well, except for Dr. Phil but I've never watched it, & you get MAJOR props for watching Firefly).
Megan, will you marry me?

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha!!! Great minds have a lot in common. I wanted to watch "Serenity" but he told me I would have to watch firefly first. I had never heard of it so I did and it was really good.

Megan

pard1959 said...

Megan, you had better watch out for Kim. She's betrothed to Tony already, but I heard her talking to Mikey like she'd marry him too. They have this corndog thing happening.

Good blog....Matt who?