Monday, July 02, 2007

Another week

Ok. I'm done with "As You Like It" so finally my week nights should be getting back to normal very soon.

I wasn't able to get a recording of my performance like I wanted. So no video posts of that play. Sorry. I tried.

Doesn't matter much anyway because I was hardly in it in the first place to make a difference.

Oh well. I have a new comic strip this week which should run for the next month or so. I think it's really funny and if you don't enjoy it as well.... then don't bother checking my blog again till September.

Thanks for all the e-mails these past few weeks. I promise I'll get around to answering each one ASAP now that my nights aren't tied up.

Now, with that all being said ONWARD WITH THE WEEK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nonsense. you and thomas were by far the best of the cast.
mandi and i had a good laugh over your scenes.
you were totally bitchin' in that wig.