Friday, June 29, 2007

Penny for your thoughts?

Did you know that if you toss a penny 10,000 up in the air that it will not be head 5000 times but only 4950? That's because of the weight distribution on the coin. The head weighs more and that makes it more likely to fall on the bottom making tails the most common victor!

I wonder how they found that out though. Please don't tell me government research and money was wasted on this fact. And 10,000 times?! I bet it was a couple of bored college students, what do you think?

Off to work!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, now that makes alot of cents!

kidcardco said...

Ooooh... cheesy. I like it!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...Interesting. I think I'll go and try it ;)

Summer Times said...

No no no, my budget will not be "HIRE" than what i make in ONE week. And i went for the suds. Also, i have not been faithful with my FFF thing. oops, and what did your dad frag? lol.

kidcardco said...

Just goes to show you that the FFF stays true on cardco.blogspot.com!