Monday, June 04, 2007

Monday Me

What a weekend! I hope yours went well. I spent mine visiting friends in Branson, MO this weekend and had an awesome time! Now it's back to work, push-push, shove-shove!
I'm glad you all liked the videos from last week. I'm planning on bringing a few more on the site this week before going back to the comic strips. Don't worry. This is only a temporary thing. I have some great comics coming up soon that I know you're all going to like!

And yes, it was my birthday last week. I never mentioned it because it really isn't as big a deal to me as it is other people. The only thing I ever do for my birthday every year is eat over at my mom and dad's, open presents, then go home for bed. The end. Poof! That's it.

But thank you for the hundreds of belated wishes and phone calls over the weeknd. They were much appreciated. Kudos to Kelly for being the only person to wish me "happy b-day" on the actual day of. (Oh, and Hollie... you ARE a terrible friend, but I'll keep you around all the same)

Ok folks, have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should of told me it was your birthday! I would've had the best present for you.......ME!

-Your Stalker

Emily said...

Yay for Kellie! I told Thomas to call you, but, as you know, he forgets his own birthday.

Anonymous said...

You do know about this right? Jack Black:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPRlWyc_x7c

Just so you know, I am not displaying nonsecured items on this website.