Friday, July 06, 2007

FFF once again!


Time for Fun Fact Friday once again! This time it has a little "stooge" with it! Everyone knows who the 3 Stooges are. (I hope) but did you know that out of the six of them (Moe, Larry, Curly, Shemp, Joe, and Curly Joe) That 3 of them were actual brothers!?!
Moe, Curly and Shemp. I don't know about you, but I never knew that!
This week has been awesome. Really. Work is at it's best right now my time is really doing well. I've played Mario Kart so much this week that I'm actually starting to have dreams of racing down Rainbow Road. People have been asking about when new pictures would be popping up and I must say it has been a while. I'll see what I can do.
Oh, but here's a cool thing. Look up "Matt Wilkins" on Google and guess who's site pops up first? Yep. That's right! Mine!! (yes, I "google" me)
Thanks for your patience on me answering your e-mails. It's just been a crazy week and I haven't had the time to respond to them all like I usually do. But I promise it'll get better!
Everyone have a great weekend, I love you all!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually I probably was singing "If I where a rich man" during my coffee brake. Thats not to unrealistic when it come to me ;)

Summer Times said...

when i google my name "summer tobey" all that comes up is...

"this Summer, Tobey Keith" blah blah blah

EVERY TIME.

Anonymous said...

No. Its not wordpress, its me. I have a lot of issues when it comes to computer thingamajigers. Just ask Jon.

I still think you should join wordpress :)

And where did "cocoa" come from?

Jarrod said...

The Three Stooges: Moe, Shemp, and Curly have the last name "Howard". Shemp was the original third stooge and then Curly. They Curly had a stroke and Shemp came back.

:)