Monday, July 09, 2007

Let me explain


Here's a picture some of you saw of me in the paper yesterday. I was at the auditions for Footloose and the NewsStar was there taking pictures. I had no idea they were actually going to put this one in there though.
I had a few people ask me what was so funny off to the side but I think it was Rick and I just laughing with Tony who was standing off to the side. Man look at Kim... she's really bearing down on that paper ain't she?
Anyway, the audition went well. I was the best male actor there.... I was the only male actor there. (Rick just came to hang out) I'll know which role I got tomorrow, but yes. I'm in the play.
Hope everyone's weekend went as well as mine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, I was really hoping you'd do Footloose...I'm contemplating flying down just to see you in that! Especially if they teach you to dance.

Not that you can't dance already Matt! Some of my favorite memories are of you dancing! hahaha :)

Jad (DRC)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I didn't know you could dance. My goodness you are just full of hidden talent aren't you.

And you still haven't answered my question about cocoa!

kidcardco said...

DRC you get free tickets whenever you want buddy!

I am Lord of the Dance aren't I? Hee hee!