Monday, July 16, 2007

Coming Soon...

The Special Edition DVD of our Beauty and the Beast play is one step closer to it’s completion! CJ and I just laid the commentary tracks for everything last night. I have to warn you, it’s a little crazy.

But I do have some information on DVD that isn’t very good. Cuts. They can’t put our “behind the scenes” footage on it or our “Christopher Award Skit” either. They even lost the “secret ending” footage we shot on our last day. So it won’t be as awesome of first conceived.

But I am thinking about posting some of the “behind the scenes” footage for everyone on the blog one week so you’ll get to see a portion of the humor we had in store.

Nothing else new to report but Footloose I guess. No word on what part I’ll play in it yet but rumor is I’m not getting a part at all. Just chorus. Ahh… and my 15 minutes are up like that!

8 comments:

hollie said...

You won't have a role in Footloose?! Way to crush my dreams.

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling a lot of us are going to be in chorus because we were leads in Beauty and the Beast.

I have a feeling he isn't going to put me up for anything, since I didn't read for anything.

Tony

Anonymous said...

Good looking chorus though!

Summer Times said...

Hey now... don't diss my traveling family. lol.

*vagabond*

shaming as it is... i have a myspace and my username has been :.: butterfly vagabond:.: for it's whole life. ironic.

Piece* dejavu

kidcardco said...

Tuesday's post will be slightly late, seeing as how I never got around to finishing it last night. THANKS TONY!!!

Anonymous said...

You said the same exact thing yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Hey, anytime I can help!!!

Tony

Anonymous said...

Well what am I supposed to read today at work!! Guess I'll just patiently wait...