Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday Morning Me

Today the MMM is all about Me. (as always)

As some of you already know, CJ, Caleb and I went on an excursion thru Books-a-Million in search of Harry Potter nerds last Friday night. (and boy did we hit the jackpot) Now the video footage we took of it WAS extremely hilarious but I'm not sure if I'll have time to beak it down into video posts for this week or not. Believe me I'll do everything I can to but as things look right now, I just don't have the time.

Now another video I've been dying to post is a deleted "behind the scenes" clip of Beauty and the Beast. I think it's hilarious but need to find out which tape it's on first. (I have 3 full ones with no titles on them. I'll try to search for that too.

Ok, hope everyones weekend was as eventful as mine. Some of the things that happened to me this weekend I don't think any of you would believe but overall I have to say, it was an adventure!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

NERDS? We are not.

Summer Times said...

Im in need for some of that "wild ride roading" you mentioned.... just wait till Thursday night. i'm driving 16 hours to Texas.