Friday, July 13, 2007

Freezing FFF


So get this. In every place around the world there is an dialing code. Did you know that even Antarctica has one?! Yeah. It's 672

So if you ever want to call your friend in Antarctica there you go! Who lives there anyway? Sure I've heard of expeditions out there but has anyone set up a house and started living there?

Maybe some poor sap hear lives down in South America near the equator said "Honey, let's move some place where it's cooler!"

Do you think the penguins from Happy Feet still live there? I bet they do. Yep, singing penguins... who'd have known! It's way too cold for us to ever find out! Though I doubt they sing young teeny-bopper beats like they did in the movies.

Nah. I bet if penguins really could sing and dance it's be to disco music if anything else. Oh yeah... disco pen-guin-go fever is sweeping the continent!

But you'll have to dial 672 if you want to talk to them yourself.

Have a great weekend folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh...Yay! I can call my friend Tamikikikikakaoo'y!
She's an eskimo, who lives in an icebox with two penguins and a polar bear.
And no, penguins do not sing tiny bopper songs. DUH!!!