Friday, July 27, 2007

The Hitch


Everyone know of Alfred Hitchcock right? Well, here's an interesting fact about the man. Did you know he didn't have a belly button?

Nope. True story! They sewed it up after surgery. Can you believe that? The poor man never experienced the joys of belly button lint!?
Not that I would know of any joys belly button lint would get you in the first place.
It's been a grand week. I hope you all have felt the same. I am trying to get those videos up but I haven't had the time. Thru a million request, I'm trying to read the final Harry Potter book myself so that "everybody" can talk to me about it.
I plan on finishing it sometime next week so after that I should have the time to complete the videos.
Ok folks that's all for now. Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did he at least have a hairy chest?!?

(Kim mentioned something about leaving Tony for you...you should look into that!!)

Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm the only person around with no interest in the HP books. I tried reading them but got bored.

Anonymous said...

FFF is my favorite day of the week! Though the comic strips are to die for as well.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I move around from star to star, I can't help it. It's like an addiction. So, only until your star shines. When it burns out, so do I, along with the spotlight.
-Your biggest fan,
Kim Wilkins

kidcardco said...

Ha ha ha! So "the Beast" first and now onto "Willard" eh? I see right thru your game!!

You know my 15 minutes will be up the moment this play is over! I go back to being me... Matt Wilkins... Jedi Master... Hoo-Ahh!!

kidcardco said...

Ha ha ha! So "the Beast" first and now onto "Willard" eh? I see right thru your game!!

You know my 15 minutes will be up the moment this play is over! I go back to being me... Matt Wilkins... Jedi Master... Hoo-Ahh!!

Anonymous said...

Is that your way of saying "just put up with me until the show is over and then I'll go back to normal/Jedi Master"???? j/k!

Anonymous said...

You read Harry Pothead? Eeewww...

Anonymous said...

Hey guess what? When you google "Matt Wilkins" you are the first name on the list of hundreds that pop up, not, third! Moving on up in the world, high five!

kidcardco said...

It's because I'm a star! : )