Thursday, February 15, 2018

Top 5 favorite Disney Dining Locations

A buddy of mine got back from his Disney trip a few weeks ago and while talking to him about it the subject came up about food.

It got me thinking, "What are my favorite places to eat in Disney World?"

So here goes!

5) Pinnochio's Village Haus

It's not the best food at Disney I know, but it sure has a lot of memories. It seems each time we go we always end up ending late at this place. I don't know why but it's a comforting atmosphere that I just love.

4) Be Our Guest Restaurant

Again, it's more about the setting then it is about the food. (which isn't bad) But the real reason you go in here is to experience the amazing detail they have towards the movie. It actual feels like you stepped into Beauty and the Beast! We love eating in the West Wing....because it is forbidden!

3) Sci-Fi Dine in Theater

Not only is having a car be your table cool, but they play old sci-fi movies on a screen up ahead and it's just magically to be there! We don't go all the time but we do enjoy it. The food is really great as well.

2) Karamell Kuche

Located in the Germany section of Epcot, this wonderful place makes it's own caramel FRESH out of the pot and on to just about anything you could wish for! We LOVE going in there every time. I'm not the world's biggest caramel fan but I love everything I've ever had from this place!


1) Casey's Corner

Unbelievably good. This baseball themed hot dog place is my all time favorite! I love their huge juicy dogs and the old style baseball theme. Megan's #1 place to eat as well so we both enjoy it to the max! If you're a Disney World regular and haven't tried it, I suggest you do!

That's my Top 5, what's yours?




No comments: