Thursday, February 08, 2018

2017 Boardgame Year in Review

I finally got to crunch the numbers from last year on which games I played the most and was very surprised by what I found. I'd like to share that today:




Dungeon Crawls got a lot of gameplay due to their scenario style of play. I found I played more of these in a row, which led to them being at the top of my "most played" list.

Now of course Strat-o-matic Baseball has the most games played every year because I play through and entire season but the individual game that game the most plays at my table this year was "Empires: Age of Discovery" with 4.

But you want to know a wilder statistic? Most of my other games got played 2 or 3 times on the average! Which means, each game got almost the same exact number of plays on the table. I found that amazing to discovery!

Which games will lead the pack this year? Only time will tell....


No comments: