Monday, February 12, 2018

Movies that make me hungry!

After watching Chocolat a few weeks ago with Megan I thought "Dang! That makes me want to eat chocolate!" Then I got to thinking, what other movies make me hungry? Here's my list:

Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Everytime Charlie stuffs his face full of chocolate, I'm like "Yeah, I want a piece of that candy bar too!" Screw the Golden Ticket, the next time I see one of these for sell, I'm buying one!

Hook

The Lost Boys feast looks amazing, but also the colorful play dough stuff looked tasty too! I don't know why, but I think it's because Robin Williams character is so relate-able when he's that hungry because we've all been there before where ANYTHING taster good.

Super Size Me

After watching this movie tell me how "bad" McDonald's was....I went out and got it. This movie had the opposite effect on me and had me running for Mickey D's straight afterwards. I'd love to rewatch this, but I dare not be tempted to return the golden arches ever again!


 Pulp Fiction

The Big Kahuna burger always looked UH-mazing to me from the very first moment I saw it. Look at it. (sigh) It doesn't seem like much but it looks so dang good! Maybe it's the ketchup over the cheese? Funny thing is I don't prefer ketchup on my burger. WHY DOES THIS AFFECT ME SO?!

There's my 5, what's yours?




No comments: