Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Fast Food joints I don't want to go back to again

Here's a list of the places I'm done with when it comes to fast food:

 KFC

Done with horrible tasting chicken and equally bad service. I haven't been in almost 3 years now and have no desire of going back.
 Burger King

The nastiest burgers in the business. Just the smell of them makes me want to puke. That and the ones around here are always out of everything and I mean EVERYTHING. Buns, burgers, fries you name it. They've been out of it all at one time and another.


Papa Johns

It's been years since I've ordered a pizza from them. All dough and hardly any toppings. I have no clue what people see in them and since there's so many other pizza places I don't need them.

Dominos

Speaking of pizza's, it's been a decade now since I've tried their pizza as well. Never was big on them in the first place. Expensive pizza, low quality. Pass!

McDonalds

I only went there for McRib season but since the last debacle with them only carrying it for one month, I've decided to part ways altogether with them. Horrible company, they don't deserve my business anymore. 


No comments: