Monday, February 05, 2018

Arizona Game Fair Playlist

Oh my stars and garners! I'm going to the Arizona Game Fair this weekend! And let me tell you, this guy is excited!

I have no idea if I'm going to get to play any of these games in their library (since I don't know anyone who's going) but this is my wish list of games to play!

 Desperado of Dice Town

I love Dice Town, but this prequel to the game never caught my interest. If I get a chance to play it, it'll help me decide whether or not it's good enough to add to my collection or not.

 Fast Flowing Forest Fellers

Lumberjacks riding down a waterfall? Yep! Sign me up! I've looked at this game on and off in the past year and same with "Desperadoes" if this one pans out I may add it to my collection as well!

 Fool's Gold

I've lost count of how many times I've added this to my cart only to remove it at the last second. It looks like something I'd enjoy but something kept telling me to hold back on it until I got a chance to play it. Well....now's my chance!
 Going Going Gone

I'm a big fan of bidding game and this one looks pretty good! I've been on and off over buying it, but since it's in their library I may as well give it a shot and see if it's worth buying or not!

 Kings of Israel

From what I hear, this is a straight rip-off of Catan of "Biblical" proportions (pun intended) But I am a might curious as to how it holds up so I'm giving it a shot while I'm there.

 Manila

Another game I've had my eye on for quite a while but have never pulled the trigger. This one's at the top of my list I think, because I'm really interested to see the gameplay. 

Tumblin Dice

I missed my chance to play this at BGG con last year. Hopefully I'll be able to rectify that this weekend and see what all the hype is about this game!

Kitchen Rush

SUPER happy to see this one in their library. Been hankering to play this "real time" cooking game. I have high hopes for it!

Kingsburg

The inventor of "dice placement" I'd love to give it a whirl and see if it lives up to its legendary status. Seems like my type of game but I've balked on buying it because it doesn't look as fun as some of the other games I have.

I. Can't. Wait!!

No comments: