Thursday, February 22, 2018

MORE Fast Food joints I don't want to go back to again

I had so much fun yesterday, let's do it again!


Yuck, yuck, yuck! Frozen chicken that is completely devoid of taste. They have good sauce, but that's about it.


One of the nastiest places to eat. I get a sick feeling every time I walk in. The food is cheap looking and cheaply made. Bland and boring.

Ate here all the time in my 20's but I'll never go back. Another place that's got a whole lot of nothing on it's menu.

There was a day I'd never thought I'd say this but after two horrible experiences, I'm done with this restaurant as well. Now I have to begin the search to find a new place to order my steaks.

Tried it once, hated it. Tried it a second time and still hated it. I have no idea why people praise it's name. This is schlock of the highest form.



No comments: