Friday, December 08, 2017

Things NOT to watch on Netflix

Just because I wasted time with these stinkers doesn't mean you should too...

 The Awakening

Great movie...until the last 20 minutes has you scratching your head, yelling at the screen and wondering who put together such a terrible ending to what could have been a decent flick. Really, the movie tries to give you a "twist" that makes no sense and while you're still trying to figure out what's going on, this movie continues to laugh at you for wasting your time with it in the first place.
Alexander

I've seen just about every Val Kilmer flick but this one. I heard it was awful but with time to kill and hope filling my soul that Val would save this flick I couldn't have been more wrong. The movie is just like every critic says. Long, boring, dull and lackluster. Such a sad waste of talent and sets. Shame.

No comments: