Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Christmas Tree Lights

I love me some lights on a Christmas tree! There's something wonderful about driving around town and being able to look into someone else's house just to see their tree. Makes you think you can "feel" the warmness of the home whenever you pass by.

Personally, I prefer the multi-colored twinkling lights on my tree, though I know some folks love straight white lights on theirs. I've actually thought about getting two different trees for the house but that's going a little overboard don't you think?

I remember when my Dad used to have the flower looking ones pictures above. I loved those lights. They last YEARS before he threw them out. (I'm talking close to 20 years here folks) I was sad when they were no longer a part of our family tree.
I also remember tree toppers like this ugly thing here! My grandmother used to put this on here tree back in the day and I used to think it was the most beautiful thing in the world! Only nostalgia upholds its beauty today.

What about you folks? Any tree lights you loved best? Let me know in the comment below!

No comments: