Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Sahara Review

One of the movies I've been wanting to see for years I finally had the time to watch and so today I thought I'd give me review!

The story has a pretty good lineup of actors, Penelope Cruz who plays the same character as she does in every movie, but Steve Zahn is a funny man I don't see much of in Hollywood. Though not his best movie here it made me miss him in cinema. Matthew McConaughey does a great job as always. This was made before he got "serious" with his films, so it was enjoying to watch for that reason as well.

Overall however, I have to be honest and say this movie is an average adventure type that easily gets lost in the thousands of others that also came out around that time. No one will ever remember this one as time goes on, but for myself I'm glad I gave it a shot!

No comments: