Thursday, December 28, 2017

Board game themes we need more of

We have board games available for EVERYTHING these days. With that in mind you'd think there'd be more of these themes in the board game world...but there aren't.

1) Hockey Games

I may just have to go ahead and buy one of these instead of waiting for a decent board game about Hockey. Maybe it's due to the lack of interest in the sport as a whole or that no one can think of the best way to mimic a fast paced game via the board. Either way, I'd rather have one of these than a Foosball table any day....so maybe I should....

2) Postman Games

There aren't many games about delivering mail to residents and that's wild to think since, Police, Firemen, Construction Workers and other careers have so many board games out there, the fact that Mailmen have only this kiddie game out there is... embarrassing. Surely someone can come up with a better idea and then they do, I plan to add it to my collection for sure!

3) Running a Radio Station

Literally NOTHING out there about this. Though we have several games involving running TV Stations and Newspapers, no one has come up with a decent Radio station game and that confounds me!

I used to work for a Radio Station and I know it would be a great premise for a board game. Hopefully in time some one will make one for all to enjoy.

Any other suggestions I failed to mention? Let me know!



No comments: