Thursday, October 12, 2017

TV Re-watch list

Time for the list for TV shows!

 I Love Lucy

Dang I love this show! I've only watched it all the way through once and that's when I was in (and writing) the Lucy themed dinner theatre's. Now that I'm thinking of writing another, I'd love another watch through this series.
 Batman '66

It's not just Adam West passing away that wants me to revisit this series again, I just loved it my first time through and look forward to reliving it again! I loved it as a kid but now as an adult this show is even better!
 Stargate

Not just SG-1 but I'd also like to re-watch the Movie, Atlantis, SGU and TV movies too! It's going to take a while seeing that's 18 full seasons of a TV show with 4 movies but I'm willing to go the distance once again!
Spartacus

Just saw it last year but am ready for a second go! LOVE this series.

That's my list, what's yours?

No comments: