Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Movie re-watch list

Time to talk about what movies I'd like to re-watch again!

 Ice Pirates

An old 80s sci-fi adventure that we usd to watch all the time on TBS as kids. I have it on DVD and forgot to bring it to the beach with us this year or this would've been watched by now.
 Karate Kid Trilogy

With the new TV series coming out next year you better believe this'll be re-watched by then. Another set of movies I was supposed to bring to the beach trip this year but forgot.
 Battle Royale

I've been hankering to see this one again for a while. Subtitled but extremely good. Never saw the sequel. Heard it sucked and didn't care. But this one....solid movie.
Godfather Trilogy

Megan has no desire to see this or it would have been watched last year. I plan on making through the trilogy by the end of the year by myself.

That's my list, what's yours?

No comments: