Monday, October 09, 2017

Top 5 Burgers in Monroe

As you know, I love me some burgers. I've already given my Top 5 burgers of all time but today I'd like to talk about the best local burgers here in town!

5) The Creamery

Local ice cream and burger joint that makes a mean burger! One of their secrets is butter...lots of butter...and that's a good thing!

4) Pickle Barrel

Great place for burger of any kind. It was the first place where I had a fried egg on a burger. Simply AMAZING!

3) Fieldhouse

These folks make a superb burger! I keep forgetting to visit them because they're not in the best location for traffic but I plan on making a trip there again soon!

2) Magic Grill

Just ate there today and LOVE their burgers! Juicy, big and a lot of bang for your buck! The service is probably the best out of all the others on the list.

1) Five Guys

 The best in town and the best overall. Love everything about this place! So happy we have one in our area!




1 comment:

John said...

You are wrong good sir.