Sunday, October 22, 2017

MIke Callaway and the Mets

With Terry Collins calling it quits earlier this month I was worried about who'd take over as skipper for my Mets. Then we announced Mike Callaway.

I have nothing against the man but there's replacing Collins in my opinion. The Mets were more than happy to let Terry go (though he'll continue working in the back office) as Skipper for the Mets he did great. Injuries are what killed us this season but Terry agreed with management and now we're stuck with someone everyone talks nice about but hasn't done much to in ways of leading a team.

Sure the Indians are doing well but Francona is the main explanation for that. Not his staff. I'm doubtful for next year but am holding out to see if what's out there in form of free agents we can get over the winter season.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see!

No comments: