Monday, October 30, 2017

November Movie Preview!

I don't want to do this anymore....

 A Bad Mom's Christmas

If you like, I could make a fresh turd in the toilet and you can see the movie from there for free!
 Coco

I wonder what folks are going to say when this movie bombs in theaters?
 Daddy's Home 2

Redbox.....maybe....if I'm bored....really board.
 Justice League

I have a headache just looking at it. Megan will make me go but this may be worse than Batman V Superman, we'll just have to find out.
Murder on the Orient Express

Oh mylanta! This one actually looks good! I may have to check it out! I love a lot of the cast for it and the scenery looks great. Kinda hopeful over this one.
 Thor 3

This is a Marvel movie I'll happily see. All the previews for it have been great. Looking forward to seeing more!
Wonder

Megan said she's going to cry the entire time but the story has me interested so this may be another one to watch in theaters as well.

Wow. That makes 3 movies I'm interested in seeing in one month....maybe I'll keep doing this after all!

No comments: