Saturday, March 11, 2017

Survivor review

After watching the Season premiere I have to admit, I'm loving the season so far! The person I hated the most was also the first to get voted off and the season is shaping up to be one of the better ones! I'm excited to see what happens in it!

Something I love the most is the new rule about "ties" in that they have to directly into the tie breaker round without a re-vote (which I think was a waste of time) Really excited to see one of those situations come around. I hope it happens.

I'll give my final thoughts on the series when it end later this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are liking it too, but I'm already SICK of Sandra. I've never been able to stand her - such trash and completely ungracious. I hope her whole alliance gets voted off. They are so freaking stupid to not get her out immediately. A 2-time winner and they vote off a strong player who is good in challenges (and yes a little crazy)? Now it looks like they will be rewarded this week when they are already switching up tribes. Booooooooooooooo......

-Melton