Friday, March 10, 2017

DC movies I'd like to see

Yesterday I spoke about Marvel heroes I wish were in movies, what about DC? Here goes!

 Captain Marvel

Could it be this idea is so outdated that DC wouldn't know what to do with it? I hope not. Little Billy yelling out "Shazam!" to transform into an adult super hero was every boys dream! I think if they made this a time piece from the 50's they could pull it off and it'd be great! But with DC's track record for "good decisions" I'm doubtful this will ever happen.

Firestorm

I don't know why but I've always liked this guy even back when I was a kid. I don't even know if they kept the whole "2 in 1, student/professor" origin he had either. But I think it's an awesome premise for the superhero to have his mentor with him always. Like Luke and Jedi Ghost Obi Wan.

This is another movie I'm doubtful they'll make but I fanboy can always wish right?

That's my suggestions for DC movies, what's yours?

No comments: