Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Albums I could listen to all the way thru!

Just a short note today to let you know what albums I could listen to and not skip a single song. I'm excluding albums from my favorite bands, Weezer and New Fond Glory because I can listen to any of their music all the way thru. Here goes:

 Alanis Morissette: Jagged Little Pill

Megan and I recently went on a road trip where we listened to the entire album back to back and knew EVERY line of EVERY song, even though we hadn't heard the album in years. THAT's how good this one is!

The Presidents of the United States

I'm listening to this right now as I type. Lovely album. Every time I think I'm ready to listen to something new, I find myself hitting play and starting it all over again. GREAT album.

What albums (besides ones from your favorite bands) could you listen to over and over again. I'm sure I could think of more in time, but for now this is all I have!

No comments: