Thursday, March 16, 2017

Batman villains I'd like to see in movies (part 2)

Yesterday I spoke about a few of the more popular Batman villains I'd like to see in movies, today I'd like to round off the list with a few of the lesser known villians:

 Black Mask

Cool villain who won me over after playing the Arkham video games. Now I'm all for him being in a Batman movie.

 Calendar Man

If you don't know who he is, check out Long Halloween and find out why he'd make an excellent movie villain.

Clayface

This guy is a CGI dream! The ability to morph into anyone or anything? Think of all the great stories you could tell with him!

Firefly

He looks a lot cooler now, trust me. But Firefly would be a good "distraction" villain as Batman faces a harder foe. 
 Killer Croc

A nightmare of a villain for Batman to fight. I've always enjoyed this character. Started off a lot like Bane but has now morphed into a mindless killing animal, which I like.

 Mad Hatter

Again, it was the Arkham video games that made me realize the potential this b-rated Batman villain could have in a movie.

 Man Bat

Another cool one to see on the big screen. Manbat sounds corny but I think would look great on screen!

 Solomon Grundy

Another classic nightmare of a villain for Batman to dual with. This guy is super scary in the Arkham video games. I know they can make him look just as good in the movies.

 Ventriloquist

Another character I think would thrive well on screen vs the Caped Crusader. There's always something creepy about puppets!
 

No comments: